
Making CD pancakes for Daddy.

In the toy box.

Daniel found this cooked sausage in the fridge and carried it all around and ate some. It was so cute! And look at those blue eyes!

In the toy box and eating the toy box.

Jonah built a "puppy dog house".

Making pretend pasta before school starts. Samuel is getting a greater imagination which is so fun for all of us.

I do a music and movement class for the moms and kids in our quad and another one for the MBA spouses and their kids. This is the MBA class playing with the parachute. I LOVE doing this! (More pics to come later.)

WOW! A piece of noisy garbage! I love how Daniel is fascinated by anything and everything.

Bringing along a curtain rod makes any walk more fun!

Being towed by a crane. What a goofball!

The Clarks and Barnes. Can't wait to meet my new niece in a few months!

Reading about a teddy while holding a teddy with Uncle Logan. Awesome!

Logan loves his nephews and they love him!

Reading with Gamma Gawk

My mom gave Samuel a BACKHOE LOADER!!!! As you can see in the background, Daniel was left with the box....

...but he LOVED the box!

Doesn't this make you smile?! Samuel in a diaper, with BYU written on his tummy (he frequently asks me to do this), brushing his teeth, wearing my shoes, and holding my scriptures.

Watching the snow with mittens on.

While I was folding laundry, Samuel climbed into the tub with a pacifier (which he only uses as a toy), and a book, and asked me to read. I love this silly dude.
so, how did jonah fit into that puppy house? i love the comments you write about your pictures. i giggled through the whole post. the curtain rod! ha! so cute. and you are so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYour music and movement class sounds awesome! You have to tell me more about that sometime. And Jenna is just starting to pretend more too. The other day she made a "snowman" out of M&Ms. It was so funny!
ReplyDeleteGrammanonie says: I love these crazy dudes too... and their photographer/narrator/mom!!
ReplyDelete