Simon playing Twinkle Twinkle
When I was trying to take a picture of his rash, he was so sad and tried to pull his shirt down. But I said, "Simon, CHEESE!" and he immediately smiled and said, "Cheese!"
Thank you for the new clothes, Grayson!
A short stop for a picnic on a South Mountain hike
Gotta be safe while pouring milk.
Danny was taking way too long in the bathroom, so I went in and found this... he had my shower cap on and was dancing and singing in the mirror.
Hannah found her toes!!!!
Hannah's first construction truck trip (that she has been awake during)
I have no idea why he made this face!
Cheese!
He is such a goofball when he poses!
That's my 97th percentile baby!
She is so happy that she is NOT wearing one of her brother's old outfits in this picture.
This just captures so much of who Simon Peter is.
Hannah always gets such a great wake-up call in the morning.
Samuel loves these little activity books with word searches and secret codes. And he loves making these ridiculous faces, too.
Danny found Samuel's activity books and did every maze really quickly-very impressive!
The sweetest pair!
Samuel made this marble track all by himself
Most morning naps are taken in this carrier at some cool place. This was in the zoo bathroom where Danny discovered the fun of slithering under bathroom stall doors. Yuck!
I got a "Paint with Water" activity book and I thought the dudes would maybe do one sheet each. But they loved it and "painted" every sheet in the book!
The Backhoe Brothers. We are so lucky to have some awesome sidewalk/curb construction right up the street from us. We watch them work during the day, and play on them in the evenings.
Grandpa pants are always funny.
What you do when a kid shows up on picture day at school with his brother's blood on the front of his yellow shirt... make him fold his arms to cover it up!
Setting up the tent for the backyard camp-out.
Team Tummy Time!
An intense game of air hockey.
The things that happen when I am feeding Hannah inside...
She is so sweet
Relaxing in bubbles, in a tub, in a tub. Love those rolls!
The family at the zoo
Jonah and the big dudes slept just fine out here, but I had to take Simon Peter inside after he was bouncing off the walls for an hour straight. He thought it was a bounce house, not a sleeping house. This is Jonah wondering how this is ever going to work. I took Simon out soon after this photo was taken.
Simon's favorite things at the zoo are always the construction trucks! It is so confusing to him why they always try to cover up the best attraction there.
(sorry for the sideways photo). Simon often sleeps on the floor during his nap, with a book nearby. This time it is on his tummy.
Camp-out storytime!
No comments:
Post a Comment