Wednesday, November 5, 2014

A Major Update


 she still gets cross-eyed a lot

 aquarium
 I told him to pose. instead of a scary Wolverine pose, he did this...
 a fish...or a bird...


 loading up the cart with pumpkins at trader joes

 frank the tortoise gives kids rides
 spreading seed for winter grass
 they were more excited about riding a bus than seeing the temple open house
 Phoenix temple open house

 cushion leaping


 he was so excited to put on his clothes by himself, but got frustrated when the shirt didn't fit on his legs
 champion dentist patient


 pumpkin patch train ride





 he goes to sleep happy and wakes up happy if there are truck books in his bed
 they build forts with all our scrap lumber
 he is crazy about his sister!


pulling a monster weed

2 comments:

  1. Such lucky, happy kids!! I'm so glad we came to visit so I can imagine all the fun!--grammanonie

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! You look so beautiful. And your kids look so happy. You're such a good mom! Miss you tons and tons. Especially when something reminds me of our times together... You're so cool.

    ReplyDelete